Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just a reminder ; NewYork City is Beautiful.







































































































































































































New York City
"This place with all it's diversity and history should be on every ones list of places to go. I have lived in many cities and I have never seen anything like it. It makes me feel good to be a liaison to this city; my job as a concierge and guest service agent has not only allowed me to expand my knowledge of the area but it has allowed me to cross geographic and cultural barriers as well. I love meeting people from around the world it reminds me that we are all irrevocably tied to one another."





Curtis L. Colson -
Front Office Supervisor -Hotel Reserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment